We are looking for capable, motivated and passionate people in the following positions:
You have a minimum of six to ten years of industry and working experience in any of these areas:
• Training and Learning Development
• Customer Service
• Business Communications
• Team Management
• Education and Teaching
• Leadership and People Management
You have excellent communication skills and are able to connect with people from the industry. You are able to present and speak clearly, and listen effectively to others. Effective in designing and delivering presentation materials and training programs, you can connect and motivate your audience. As a trainer, you are able to facilitate discussions and conduct group activities. Lastly, you are able to conduct pre- and post- training programs to enhance the effectiveness of your training.
Learning Support Executive
As a learning support executive, you play a key role to ensure that the training program is delivered effectively to our customers and participants. You will interact directly with our customers, trainers and participants to ensure that the administration of the training program is done effectively and successfully.You are able to communicate effectively and have an excellent service mindset. You have initiative and drive and likes to work with customers and people in general.
Your responsibilities include:
• Answer to customer enquiries through telephone and email
• Meeting up with clients and documenting the key points discussed in the meeting
• Preparing and setting up the logistics of the training program
• Assisting the trainer to design training and presentation materials
• Conducting research in training topics when required
• Facilitate group discussions and activities during the training
• Collate pre-training and post training documentation
This position is open to those who are looking for flexi-time work.
We look forward to hear from you. Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you if we have a suitable position for you.