1. Design relevant, suitable and effective training programmes in any or all of the following training areas for executives, managers, professionals and team leads:
- Excellent English business writing skills with an in-depth knowledge and superb grasp of grammar rules and usage
- Excellent presentation skills; very confident when presenting to and facilitating small and large groups for training
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Powerpoint and Word, and able to use the software effectively for course development and design
- At least 8-10 years of industry experience, preferably with a mix of experience in both government and private sector. Deep skills and experience in business writing, business communications, customer service, and presentation skills are preferred. Candidates should be highly experienced and competent in these functional areas and skills.
- Experienced and trained in adult learning course design and development
- At least 3-5 years of experience conducting corporate training for executives and professionals in Singapore. Experience training in or other regions would be an add-on experience.
- Able to conduct research to deepen and widen Clarity’s knowledge base in different training topics
- Willingness and humility to learn on the job. Has the drive to work hard become a successful corporate trainer
- Passion for corporate training and adult learning, and to go the extra mile to put in time and effort to design, develop and deliver inspiring and transformative learning experiences for participants
- Excellent interpersonal skills and EQ (emotional intelligence). Able to interact with people from different walks of life and make people feel comfortable
- Deeply believes in service excellence and has the humility and attitude to provide excellent service to clients through training services
This is a contract position. We are looking for candidates who are Singaporeans and Singapore Permanent Residents for this position.